Professional Property Management
At First National Latrobe we set the standards in Property Management. Our team comprises of the highest quality staff, and we pride ourselves on placing our clients’ needs first.
We are dedicated to giving you excellent customer service and achieving the highest possible rent for our clients, therefore increasing your investment income.
Our Property Management team consists of two qualifield and experienced fulltime Property Managers plus two fulltime Assistant Managers who all have been long serving staff members of First National Latrobe. The Team is over seen by the Managing Director, Laurie Eddy, whom boasts of many years of experience as a Property Manager himself, ensuring our clients always receive quality service.
Exceptional Property Management equals confidence for Property Investors.
It is also the security of knowing that your requests will be met every time and your Property Manager is fully equipped with the skills and systems required to manage your investment.
As a Property Investor, these details are the key to achieving maximum financial returns.
- Zero tolerance policy towards rent arrears
- Detailed reporting on inspections and maintenance
- Industry-best training, education and resources
When it comes to managing your property, nothing is more powerful than experience.
Here are just some of the areas of Property Management which we pay particular attention too.
By following these guidelines we help ensure you receive maximum return from your investment.
- Personalised service - upon engaging our company to look after your investment/s. You will be introduced to your Property Manager,
who will be in regular and consist contact with you, who values your business and knows your property well.
- The selection of tenants is of utmost importance with all applications checked thoroughly and presented to you for your consideration.
- Frequent internal inspections of your property.
- Repairs and maintenance are not carried out without prior approval.
- Regular Intelligent, honest feedback and advice
- Comprehensive account management
As part of our service we also:
- Establish an appropriate rent
- Organise the advertising for the property
- Show prospective tenants through the property
- Receive applications and screen appropriate tenants
- Consult with the property investor prior to new tenant acceptance
- Complete all relevant documents required under the Residential Tenancies Act
- Organise repairs and maintenance with client approval
- Provide the client with regular payments and statements
- Conduct initial, final and routine inspections of property
- Prepare and represent our client at tribunal hearings
- Provide Insurance options
- Provide personal service from our qualified and experienced Property Management Team.
If you would like any further information on our Property Management Services, please contact us today!